Corona Virus Health Alert
- All patients entering our clinic must wear a mask.
- We are offering Face to Face and Telehealth consults. If you have fever, runny nose, sore throat, cold and flu like symptoms you are only able to book telehealth consultation.
- We are adhering to Department of Health Infection Control Guidelines and limiting patient numbers and time spent in Waiting Room.
- Walk ins will be welcomed.
We pledge our Allegiance to deliver quality primary medical care – accessible for all.
Click here to book online for an appointment to see a GP.
Contact us if you have any enquiry or to make an appointment.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30am – 5pm
Friday, Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 8.30am – 5pm
Public Holidays: Closed
New patients are very welcome at Allegiance Medical.
Did you know that you can book your next appointment via our App?
It’s easy! Just download it from the App Store or Google Play.
You can now have your consultation online via a telehealth video call.
Video calling is as convenient as a phone call, with the added value of face-to-face communication. It can save you time and money and brings your care closer to home.
How to connect to a telehealth appointment
Enter the clinic’s waiting area online. We are notified when you arrive, and your clinician will join you when they are ready. There is no need to create an account. No information you enter is stored.
”Telehealth consultations are no longer bulk billed from 4th of January 2022”
Please use the following links for Australian Government COVID-19 information.
Government and private Influenza vaccines are now available at Allegiance Medical.
Private flu vaccinations can be purchased at Allegiance Medical for $15 . The consultations for flu shots are bulk billed, If you have a valid Medicare card.
Flu vaccination will be free for those who meet government eligibility criteria.
Please call 03 8525 1480 to book in your flu jab with the nurse!
FLU SHOT NOW AVAILABLE- BOOK YOUR FLU SHOT TODAY
- People aged 65 and older
- Pregnant women
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months or over
- People aged 6 months and older with medical conditions that put them at risk of complications from the flu
- Children 6mo to less than 5 years
Doctors in Bentleigh, VIC
Centrally located in Bentleigh, our focus at Allegiance Medical Centre is to provide the best possible care in general practice , no matter where you are in your life journey.
Our general practitioners aim to provide the most up to date, evidence-based health advice and practice to patients within a relaxed and caring environment.
At our new, fresh modern clinic, we provide exceptional care to our patients in all areas of general practice in a holistic fashion – it really is “all about you”.
Meet Our Doctors
Our staff at the Allegiance Medical are committed to providing excellence in patient care. The clinic is staffed by qualified doctors and nurses providing exceptional medical care.